Each week we are highlighting a different Chronic Illness Bloggers’ member as our ‘Blogger of the Week‘. As well as getting to know each other better, we hope that you enjoy this series and that you find the interviews with each member to be insightful and helpful.
This week our blogger of the week is Stacey of Fibromyalgia and ME.
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I write about my life living with chronic illnesses
2. What is your blog called?
Fibromyalgia and ME.
3. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I started in 2013 and because it helped me to write down everything that was going on.
4. How often do you post?
Recently every 6 weeks or so but usually every 1-2 weeks
5. Do you feel blogging has benefitted you? If so, how?
Yes, it’s helped me make friends, have a support system and psychological deal with being unwell.
6. Why do you feel it’s important to blog about chronic illness?
Honestly, support, bringing up embarrassing things many don’t talk about.
7. What are your top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?
1. Be honest.
2. Try not to frighten other people who are unwell.
3. Be yourself.