Each week we are highlighting a different Chronic Illness Bloggers’ member as our ‘Blogger of the Week‘. As well as getting to know each other better, we hope that you enjoy this series and that you find the interviews with each member to be insightful and helpful.
This week our blogger of the week is Trish of Love From Inside Blogging.
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am an author and artist, who loves to help others by cultivating meaningful relationships. I have a small dog Lily, who keeps me on my toes by being a chewer of everything.
2. What is your blog called and how do you define your blog’s purpose?
My blog is called ‘Love From Inside Blogging‘, which is about teaching people to love themselves first because we truly can’t love another without doing the work.
3. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I started blogging a few years ago because a friend encouraged me to do so.
4. How often do you post? What made you decide to post on this schedule?
I post once a week, which I find is a manageable schedule for me.
5. Do you feel blogging has benefitted you? If so, how?
It has benefitted me because I see many people viewing my blog and I am starting to have people sign up for my services (I am a Registered Professional Counsellor). I have also been told that mine is one of the most popular blogs out there, which was nice.
6. Why do you feel it’s important to blog about chronic illness?
I think it’s important for education and self-healing.
7. What are your top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?
- Clarity – Know your WHY
- Concise – Keep content simple and easy to understand
- Educational – Include facts that will tie into your blog & link to sources