Affiliate programs can be a good way to add additional income from your blog. However, simply putting up banners is rarely enough to create any real income. Posting about the products or programs on your blog, and using your mailing list to let your readers know about the various products and promotions will yield better results. Want to learn more about affiliate programs?
Keep in mind that no affiliate program is going to do much for you unless/until you have a good bit of traffic and / or a large mailing list.
Illness-Related Affiliate Programs
Affiliate programs by our member bloggers:
- Autoimmune Strong – program to help those with chronic illness learn to move/workout in a healthy way and avoid injury. Pays $10 per signup. Sign up here.
- MECFS Guru Group Coaching – Program runs twice a year with opportunity to earn $33 on each client referred. Sign up here.
- Sunshine & Spoons – sells t-shirts and other items, many with chronic illness designs. Sign up for the affiliate program here.
- The Change Place – 30% commission on sales (net payments may be subject to Paypal fees). Use password “apply” to register for the affiliate program.
Programs and products for those with chronic illness:
- OSKA Pulse – Pain relief device using PEMF. They are now paying CIB members 15%/signup. Sign up for affiliate program. Be sure to note that you were referred by CIB.
- FibroCane – Fibromyalgia supplements. Sign up for Affiliate Program
- Health Hero (A smart appliance for your meds). Sign Up for Affiliate Program
- Health Talks Online (various online health summits) Sign up for affiliate program
- HoneyColony – provider of a variety of products. Sign up for affiliate program
- MantraBand (bracelets that remind you to stay positive). Sign up for affiliate program
- ProHealth – supplements and more for Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Lyme. Sign up for affiliate program
- Sylk USA – natural lubricant that can reduce issues related to vaginal dryness. Sign up for affiliate program.
- Vital Plan – Vital Plan offers an herbal supplement line for the treatment of ME/CFS, Lyme & Fibromyalgia. Their plan pays 30% on the initial sale, with a recurring commission of 10% on subsequent sales from the same buyer.
- Organic Aromas – provides essential oils and diffusers. Promote through shareasale.com or Amazon.com
- Lose the Back Pain – provides physical and digital products to help reduce chronic pain.
- Squatty Potty – up to 15% commission when you sell a Squatty Potty or their Good Moves colon are product. Sign up for affiliate program.
- ChronicAlly Box – a monthly subscription box just for chronically ill women filled with high quality full-size products that ladies will love. Sign up for the affiliate program here.
- EnviroKlenz – provides 100% earth friendly cleaners targeted to those with MCS and allergies. Sign up for the affiliate program here.
- Liberty Lotions – provider of CBD-based lotions and other products. 10% payout. Sign up here.
- RxGo – Your readers get a free card that saves them $$ on ther prescriptions and you get paid every time they use it. Be sure to indicate that you are part of the CIB as they are paying us a higher rate. Sign up here.
- N:Rem Sleep Systems N:rem Sleep System is a unique customisable mattress designed for Chronic pain sufferers, now available on a monthly payment plan. Become an N:rem Affiliate and get £30 for each mattress plus your readers get £30 off voucher code! (product only sold in the UK). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- The Able Label (stylish clothing for easy dressing).