Do you have a blog focused on chronic illness?
Whether you focus on a single chronic illness or your blog aims to help those with any chronic illness, we are here to help you grow and connect.
You should join Chronic Illness Bloggers if….
- You blog or have dedicated social channels about living with chronic illness(es)
- Your blog/social channel has been active for at least 3 months
- You regularly update your blog/social channel (at least once per month)
- You want to grow your blog/channels
- You want to connect with other chronic illness bloggers
- You want to connect with potential sponsors to help you monetize your blog
- You want to connect with products and services that can help you and your readers
There are tons of blogger networks out there, but until now those of us with chronic illness-focused blogs haven’t really had a place where we fit. We may be momies but we aren’t really mommy bloggers. We talk about our lifestyles but we aren’t really lifestyle bloggers. We are definitely health bloggers but our focus isn’t usually fitness. We’ve been forced to try to wedge ourselves into blogger networks where we really don’t fit with other bloggers who don’t really get the unique challenges that face those of us living with chronic illnesses.
How Do You Join Chronic Illness Bloggers?
- Complete the application form: The initial application form allows us to make sure that you meet the minimum requirements to join*. (with GDPR coming into place May 2018, please read the section entitled ‘consent for data below’)
- Wait for Approval: We manually review each site that applies to be part of our network. This will take a few days. Once approved you will receive a Welcome email with next steps.
- Take Part in Our Community: Become an active part of our blogger community through our Facebook group and social media shares. Join our dedicated facebook group to be the first to hear about campaigns and follow us on instagram (using the hashtag #chronicinsta to be regrammed)
- Monetize: When you receive opportunities from us that you are interested in, fill out the surveys. If you are selected as a good fit for the opportunity you will be sent a Statement of Work will full details for the individual campaign (including any payment terms, due dates, and other expectations).
Are you looking for ways to turn your blog into income? Your Influence Is Value.
Chronic Illness Bloggers understands the unique needs and concerns of our community and we are driven to include YOUR voice in the mainstream marketing conversations. We also want to support your growth as professional influencers.
We know that you aren’t interested in just promoting anything. Our goal is to provide you with targeted opportunities that fit your audience and your interests. You always have the choice in which campaigns you choose to participate in. Questions? Just Ask.
Whilst we are keen to work with bloggers, we’re also open to applications from strong social influencers-such as those with a popular facebook page or instagram feed.
- Your blog does not have to be focused on your illness, but it must be clear that you have a chronic illness.
- Blog and/or social channel must be at least 3 months old
- Blog and/or social channel must be updated regularly (at least monthly)
- Blog content must be primarily original content (not re-posts)
- Blog must be well designed and easy to navigate
- Blog must be written in English
- There is not a minimum traffic requirement to join. However, sponsored offers are often based on your reach.
- Other requirements may be added
Consent for data
- By signing-up to CIB, you subscribe to our bloggers’ mailing list-where you will receive ad-hoc blogging opportunities direct to your mailing list.
- You are free to unsubscribe from this at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email you receive.
- Sign up for our blogging directory is optional and is done manually by the user here. Should you wish to be removed from the blogger directory, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and information will be removed.